Zack and I have been s0 busy lately. We have a cottage in a lakeside resort town that we are rehabbing. We are finally getting towards the finish line on the shower. Since there is only one bathroom we have been taking showers at the health club- a major pain. So we have been powering through to get the shower done. I’ll post pics once we’re finished.
Zack loves to cook and of course eat. (Don’t we all?) This is one of his favorite dishes and he was so pleased to have his name in print on a blog, he wanted to add this one too. You will love it. It is easy, delicious and healthy.
- 1 pound of shrimp, raw and tails removed
- 2 pounds of compari tomatoes (They are the ones that are a bit bigger than golf balls.)
- 8 ounces of feta cheese
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- Cut your tomatoes into fourths, toss with the olive oil and put in a baking dish.
- Bake your tomatoes for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Layer the shrimp on the tomatoes, then the feta (crumbled). Sprinkle with some chopped parsley to taste.
- Cook for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve with crusty bread.
As the French would say, “C’est tous!”
Until we eat again.