My son, who is 24, has had life threatening allergies to peanuts and tree nuts since he was 2 years. We always hope he would outgrow them but he never did. So we learned to adapt and this frosting recipe arose from that. Even if you don’t have allergies, it is still delicious.
- 2 and 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons of Earth Balance, melted
- 4 tablespoons of soynut butter
- 6 – 8 tablespoons of soy milk
- Melt the butter.
- Mix the butter and soy nut butter together.
- Mix with the powdered sugar.
- Add soy milk 1 tablespoon at a time until you get the consistency you want.
Note: My son also has autism. He has worked very hard to learn to read. I make a point of writing my recipes as simply as possible. If you know or love someone who could benefit from simply written recipes, please share them. It feels so good to help others.
© Chantelle Porter